Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED)

Tinéwe

Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Tinéwe Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:56 am

Character name: Tinéwe
    Race: Blood-elf
    Class: Mage

Profile:
    Talent Spec: Arcane (57/3/11) Fire (18/51)
    Off Spec Quality: PvE

Professions: Mining 450/450 i just did it for the money and i need the ores to prospect for my JC 450/450 i toke this only for the Dragons eye´s
    Consumables: With 5 flasks and a full stack of buff food +10 Potion of speed

Previous Guilds: Project Mayhem, i left cuz they dident make any progress in anything
    Milenium, it was disbanded
    PvE Experience: I don´t have that much experience for vanilla but i have plenty from BC and i have cleared every raid in WotLK except EoE and the last 2 bosses in ulduar. And i can do ToC10 in my sleep

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? To have fun and get as far as possible with my guild

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? Well i know a guy who said Exordium is a really good and serious PvE guild and that i should check it out. And this seems to just what im looking for, serious ppl and dedicated leaders.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    Because i always come to the raids i have signed up for, i´m reliable, and i always to my best. And how i will help the guild, well in most cases im highest dps and top5 in activity. SO that will help the guild.
    How do you get your information about your class? Well i have played on this mage for quite some time now. And i keep up with all the new patches coming using And im on the forums almost everyday reading about the new changes coming and how to maximize my dps.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc. Im 16 years old and im from sweden. Im a student that plays way to much wow.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use? I have ventrilo and teamspeak and i use my mic when i need to.

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend? 3/3 if nothing special happens like my internet is down which has happend 2 times in 2 years.
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  nixx Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:42 pm

you have not posted your armory profile, and i search for your name and cannot find it
    Vtr@
    Vtr@
    Guild Member

Post  Vtr@ Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 pm

nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Post  nixx Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 pm

thank you sweety <3
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Post  nixx Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 pm

your gear seems very nice, but i must ask you, you are under hit cap. do you intend to change this? for arcane it is 289 hit
    Tinéwe

Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Tinéwe arcane mage

Post  Tinéwe Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

This is my gear setup for when there is a Boomkin or shadow priest available. I have gear that give me 299HIT so im capped.
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Post  nixx Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:40 pm

its good to hear, please contact me in game or faelyn if you are still interested in joining us
    Tinéwe

Tinéwe Arcane Mage (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Tinéwe arcane mage

Post  Tinéwe Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Whats is your ingame names then?
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Post  nixx Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:46 am

mine is nixx, you can also ask faelyn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 am