Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

Aerimath lvl 80 Warlock (ACCEPTED)

Aerimath
    Guild Member

Aerimath lvl 80 Warlock (ACCEPTED) Empty Aerimath lvl 80 Warlock (ACCEPTED)

Post  Aerimath Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 pm

APPLICATION FORM
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Aerimath
    Race: Undeath
    Class: Warlock

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Aerimath
    Talent Spec: Destro/affliction

Off Spec Quality: Not relevant since im a 100% dps class

Professions: The professions that i have are tailoring and enchanting. The reason I took both is because there is nice money to be made by both, in addition to that, tailoring provides nice dps items to make at the start of the expansions and lateron by getting the patterns

Consumables: I always bring 4-6 flasks and 10-20 of both types of pots i use (speed and wild magic). I also bring food when needed.

Previous Guilds: I recently switched sides from alliance to horde, back at alliance side i was in Anointed.

PvE Experience: TBC: Everything except sunwell. WOTLK: Naxx10/25 sart3d 10/25, Onyx 10/25. Ulduar 10/25. TOC 10/25.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?
    Maximize my damage output as a warlock and playing my class to the fullest. I enjoy raiding and getting new bosses down.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? Well you are recruiting players that raid the content I like to raid. I dont know how the atmosphere is in your guild so the fact that you are looking for raiders that raid toc25 ulduar 25 and i like to raid that content is the primary reason.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild.

I'm very focussed while raiding, I come prepared because i read the tactics before i raid new content or new hardmodes. I always strive to do max dps while still following the obvious tactics. (DONT STAND IN THE FIRE AND STUFF)

How do you get your information about your class?

Elitistjerks is my primary resource for this.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.

My name is Erwin, Im 24 years old and currently employed as a primary school teacher.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?

Yes i do

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?

With an occasional exception in mind i can probably attend all 3 of those for most of the weeks.

Greetz Aeri!
    Musi

Aerimath lvl 80 Warlock (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Aerimath lvl 80 Warlock (ACCEPTED)

Post  Musi Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Accepted

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 am