Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

hunter apply (ACCEPTED)

Avenar t

hunter apply (ACCEPTED) Empty hunter apply (ACCEPTED)

Post  Avenar t Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Character name: Avenar
    Race: orc
    Class: hunter

Profile: Please link your armory profile (remember to log out in pve gear)

my hunter

my paladintank thinking about making him horde

Talent Spec: Main Spec & Off Spec
    survival dont need offspec im playing only pve

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you? im still thinking what to do becouse engenineer can be good for me but also leatherworking and skinning its kinda hard to choose

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids?
    using flasks and foodbuff

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them
    no added sugar / server dentarg
    killing time / server dentarg
    beyondgodlike / kazzak

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?

World of warcraft

only played hunter for a couple of months and then started and (avenar)

The Burning Crusade
    After a few months of pvping on burning crusade i decided to touch the pve part of my character,i starting gathering some gear from heroics and karazhan.I joined no added sugar and started raiding.We were doing gruul's and magtheridon's lair at the start and then we started doing ssc and tk.I've nuked 3/4 at tk ,i did al'ar,void reaver and high astromancer solarian.At tempest keep i've killed 4/6,The lurker,leotheras the blind,fathom-lord karathress,morogrim tidewalker.Then we started doing mh ,we nuked 4 bosses there rage winterchill,anetheron,kaz'rogal and azgalor.While progressing mh last bosses we were also trying bosses in black temple.on bt we nuked everything except illidan(high walord Naj'entus,supremus,shade of akama,teron gorefiend,curtogg bloodboil,essence of souls,mother shahraz and illidari council).

Wrath off the lich king
    As far as wotlk raids are concered i've cleared everything except ulduar in which i did some 10man and 25.that means i have done 10/25man naxx,10/25man os(with 2 drakes) and 10/25man malygos.At ulduar i've done flame leviathan,razorscale,xt-002 deconstructor on to thorim 10 and up to yoggsaron 25 man i have experience in toc also i have my self a paladintank and
    did toc25 toc10 cleared onyxia cleared

NOTE i did it all with my paladintank thinking of making him horde

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?

progress and growup in ranking

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?

well my 2 best friends are in your guild and i play always wow with them ravaa and adriany

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild

I believe that i can cooperate with you and will help you as much as you will help me.
    I hope i am close enough to your standards.
    I hope that this application was good and that i will raid with you soon, don' t be afraid to ask me anything
    Thanks for giving me the oportunity to try to join you .

How do you get your information about your class?
    reading website's etc spec glyph's rotations etc
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.

About my self
    i am a fairly mature player , being 25 and married, father of one little boy and a little girl, so i am not into channel spamming and lack of respect of any kind. I still have a sense of humour though, don't get me wrong...
    you can count on me to obey my new class leader without complaining, i know how annoying it can be, and also of course to be as prepared as possible for raids, considering gear, talents and pots.
    I have a job, a family and generally speaking a life, but i can still dedicate some time to the guild if necessary , in the limits of reasonnable of course.
    I am a cool guy, not encouraging trouble, and i like to have fun.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?

yep have them both Very Happy headset FTW

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?

easy its after bottle time so its fine
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

hunter apply (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: hunter apply (ACCEPTED)

Post  nixx Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:33 am

your armory links have not come up
    Drgolu
    Guild Member

Post  Drgolu Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

hey there
    u say that u only pve,but u have items for pvp ,u have way to much hit rating,gear needs improvment,ench too.u have a liitle bit strange spec and tenacity pets isnt soo good for dps in raid too.
    Atm we have spots for hunter closed,but i will talk with officers and u will get an answear
    Drgolu
    Guild Member

Post  Drgolu Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am

and u have wrong glyphs too
    Drgolu
    Guild Member

Post  Drgolu Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:36 pm

accepted for trial
    /w nixx for invite

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm