Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

Guild apply(DECLINED)

zaypex

Guild apply(DECLINED) Empty Guild apply(DECLINED)

Post  zaypex Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Character name: zaypex
    Race: Undead
    Class: priest

Profile: Armory : Zaypex
    Talent Spec: Holy 14-57-0 Off Spec : Shadow

Professions: Herblaism and alchemy both 450 .Consumables: Flasks. Pots. Elixirs.
    Previous Guilds: The Frostmourne, Tenebrae te sequentur, The chaotic crown

PvE Experience:I have done Ulduar 10 / 25 Toc 10 / 25 Voa 10/25 Onyxia 10 /25 Os 10 /25 naxx 10 /25 ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? To have fun and get as far as possible with my guild and to get better items and skills.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? Well i know a guy who said Exordium is a really good and serious PvE guild and that i should check it out. And this seems to just what im looking for, serious ppl and dedicated leaders.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    Because i always come to the raids i have signed up for, i´m reliable, and i always do my best. And how i will help the guild, well i am a good healer. Good geared . SO that will help the guild.
    How do you get your information about your class? Well i have played on this priest for like 6 months and i lvled it from 1-80 all myself-. And i keep up with all the new patches coming using And im on the forums almost everyday reading about the new changes coming and how to do maximum healing.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc. My Irl name is hans kristian i am 17 year old boy from Norway . I play a bit too much i think Smile hehe. If i sign for a raid I will meet up. No doubts.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use? I have ventrilo and teamspeak and i use my mic when i need to.

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend? 3 of 3 . I am allways up for a raid . Smile
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Guild apply(DECLINED) Empty Re: Guild apply(DECLINED)

Post  nixx Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:19 pm

first off you have 83 hit on holy... and you meta is a dps meta... i mean as holy i never went for too much spirit but yours seems awefully low, due to the gear choices you have made.

crit gems also?

maybe you started as shadow and moved to holy, but even as shadow you shouldnt use pute crit gems.

your holy spec does not impress me, you went for holy reach, and only put in 1 point to surge of light? :S

and your shadow... well lets just hope you never intend to play shadow.

i see 3 pieces of gear aquired from raid (ring from ony head, legs and chest) but i dunno if i can believe you have the experience needed for our guild.

it is a decline from me but Gl in finding a guild more suitable for you.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:12 am