Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

3 posters

Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED )

Aveiro

Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED ) Empty Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED )

Post  Aveiro Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 am

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Aveiro
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Paladin

Profile: Please link your armory profile (remember to log out in pve gear)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Aveiro

Talent Spec: Main Spec & Off Spec Retribution 5/10/56 - Off spec is alos retribution(pvp)

Off Spec Quality: for what content is it acceptible for?

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you?

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids? With Flask, food and read about new boss fights

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them I was in Vertigo(server Neptulon)I took a break from WoW, and when i start playing again i was kicked

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ? TBC: Karazhan, Gruul Lair, Magtheridon´s Lair, SSC, Tk, BT.
    WotLK: Naxx10/25(Undying) OS10/25(3d 25) EoE10/25 Ulduar10/25

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? Improved my gear, and help the guild!

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? Need i serious rading guild with alot of nice and skill players, I have an apply to Invisibel Wall, but it seems to disband.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild: If u want a skill and exp raider, i know my class really good and always try to improved my dmg. Im always 120% focus when rading!

How do you get your information about your class? Reading about it on the internet and speak with ppl ingame
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc. Well, Im from denmark, im 18 years and studying.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use? Yea and Yea

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday: 20:00-00:00 | Sunday : 19:00-00:00 the 25man. in how many of them you can attend? All of them, perfect time Very Happy
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED ) Empty Re: Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED )

Post  nixx Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Declined.

Gear is very low, you have a lot of toc hc gear. you also still have blues and green. you have very low expertise, which is a very important stat to melee (maybe you should look into this for the future). personally i would also upgrade the t7 and 7.5 you have, there are shoulders from toc, and gloves at the emblem vendor.

non epic gems, you are even socketing ARP... not a stat you should buff as a paladin, which you seem to have a lot on gear, but its gear easily available i guess. but socketing it is a bad idea, you should be socketing str.

you even have items that are not suited to your class (ring back).

missing enchant on weapon...

in your spec that is for pve, you do not have Divine Sacrifice. this talent is very important when it comes to raids, maybe you should think about the spec you have.

Glyphs: surely when you only have 3 expertise, you would go for the expertise glyph?

also when you apply to a guild stating you have cleared certain content, maybe you should link a character you have done this on to prove it, as your curent character has not cleared anything except OS 10/25 and FL 25 from what i can see.

i havent played ret pala in a while so forgive me if on somethings i am wrong... but im sure that our pala cl and other paladins will agree that you need a lot of work. hopefully you will listen to what i have said.

GL in 3.3
    Faelyn
    Faelyn
    Officers

Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED ) Empty Re: Retribution Paladin - Apply(DECLINED )

Post  Faelyn Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Wrong enchants, missing enchants, bad gear, wrong gems, bad talent choices.

Just about no expertise, over hit-capped when you're gemming hit..

You also just ignored some of the questions on the application instead of filling them out.

It doesn't seem that you know your class very well, and have very little to no recent raid experience.

Declined.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:11 pm