Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

3 posters

Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED)

Kosacha
    Guild Member

Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED) Empty Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED)

Post  Kosacha Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

APPLICATION FORM
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHARACTER INFO

Character name:kosacha
    Race:Orc
    Class:Shaman

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Kosacha

Talent Spec: Resto Pve 0/16/55

Off Spec Quality: Healer

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you? Skinnink LW they help me whit money Razz Smile

Consumables: Whit flask food and ready for raiding

Previous Guilds: No life-disband,devil gene-disband

PvE Experience: Vanila-zerro,TBC karazhan,Grull,The Eye,MGT,WOLTK-Naxx 10/25 clear,OS 10/25 clear +1+2+3 Drakes,Malygos 10/25,Ulduar 10- 12-14 25whit some hard modes, 13-14 whit some hard modes ,Toc 10/25 clear toc 10 HC 3 bosses Voa10/25 3/3 onixia10/25 1/1

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?: to get gear and make a new frend's

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? i thing is good progresive guild

Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? no

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild: i don't no if you need nice healer who know what to do then you need to choose me Smile

How do you get your information about your class? From evry where forum's GUild ask frend's
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    My name is : DIqn
    i love to play wow and go whit irl frend's

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?: yes

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday: 20:00-00:00 | Sunday : 19:00-00:00 the 25man. in how many of them you can attend? i can raid on that time's

am if you don't see this raid achievement go chek devilname,and medlin if you have more question ask in game Smile

Kind Regards

Exordium
    Vtr@
    Vtr@
    Guild Member

Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED)

Post  Vtr@ Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

The resto shaman spot have already been filled. Make sure your appliation and dedication is somewhat equal to the guild you want to join.
    /Declined
    nixx
    nixx
    Officers

Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Apply Kosacha Shaman/Resto(ACCEPTED)

Post  nixx Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:25 pm

accepted gl <:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:07 am