Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

RealXin - Elemental Shaman.

Realxin

RealXin - Elemental Shaman. Empty RealXin - Elemental Shaman.

Post  Realxin Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 pm

I want to start of with that i know i've made an application for this guild before, but since i made that one i've gotten GREAT gear compared to what i had when i applyed last time. ;-)

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Realxin
    Race: Troll
    Class: Shaman

Screenshot of my UI: Note: this is while idle'ing so cooldown timers and stuff is hidden: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img31/7100/realxinui.jpg

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Realxin

Talent Build 1: Elemental (57/14/0) (Main spec)
    Talent Build 2: Restoration/Enhancement(0/13/58 at the moment im restoration because farming triumph in random dungeons when im bored is much faster, but basically im playing with enhance pve/pvp and ele pvp and resto pve/pvp)

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you?
    Profession 1: Skinning (450 Not exactly a usefull profession, I'm wondering about unlearning this to get either engineering 450 or jewelcrafting .)
    Profession 2: Enchanting (423 )

Consumables: I will come with Flask of frost wyrm (many if anyone else need aswell) Food/Water
    And potions.

Previous Guilds:Giants, Trial and Error, Exitus Letalis, Endurance, CSI Durotar. I pretty much left because, they all lacked raiding experience I've been in countless amounts of fun guilds aswell, like MacGyver Fans and Im so hordy, but i dont think its nessecary to list them up Smile.

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?
    I didn't play @ Vanilla (or.. i had my account but i just didn't play)
    TBC, ehh well i've completed a few raids, but as many of the TBC'ers know PVE in tbc was harder than its now (imo). So TBC was pretty much PVP for me.

When wrath of the lich king released I dinged 80 after approximately one month since release (which i think is pretty slow to be me.)

Then i had a break for 2-3 months and started raiding again in march or something. Since then i've completed almost all content.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? My goals in game are completing raids and try to achiev thebest gear possible. And as everyone else is saying.. Having fun.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild:
    If you'll invite me i can provide great DPS and i'll keep the Guild chat rollin'.
    And what previous guilds has appreciated is that im a webdesigner/coder.

How do you get your information about your class? Information about my class.. i get it from sites like wowhead.com and other shamans.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    My RL name is Tor Einar, 17 years old and i'm from Norway and im living at a pretty boring area, that's why i turned to wow. When im not playing wow im usually doing webdesign/webcoding. In the weekends im with friends and so on.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use? Yes i got both mic, speakers and ventrilo

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend? I can attend at every raid! Compared to the other guilds i've been in this do not raid Friday/Saturday! that's a good thing imo. Then i can go out with friends have a party and relax Very Happy.

Kind Regards
    Realxin.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:51 am