Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

emolate rogue(DECLINED)

emolate

emolate rogue(DECLINED) Empty emolate rogue(DECLINED)

Post  emolate Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Character name:Emolate
    Race:blood elf
    Class:rogue

Profile: Please link your armory profile (remember to log out in pve gear)

Talent Spec: Main Spec & Off Spec assasination /combat

Off Spec Quality: for what content is it acceptible for? nax25 or more if i get a 1.5 speed sword:D

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those?
    inscriptioning- shoulder enchant and stamina buff
    leatherworking-wrist enchant and drums of wild/kingz buff
    How do they help you? when you dont have priest druid or pally in dungeon or raid they are very usefull.

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids?flasks food speed pots, poisons and energy tea.

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them
    this is an alt but after some time i decided to be my main

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?

______vanilla -all lvl 60 raidz(main char) /tbc-all content(main char) /wotlk-toc 10 onixia 10 ulduar10 +hardmodes flame xt iron council hodir thorim and almost freya:D ______________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?
    get more experience+ gear and get to find nice new people.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    I currently need a raiding guild and i see that Exordium has potential. No i dont have any applications to other guilds.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    Because i am an experienced raider with raiding skillz and im always trying to improve miself. I can help the guild by offering a good dps and a man that they can relly on.
    How do you get your information about your class?
    forums movies and talk to other experienced rogues.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    age-20 i'm from Romania and my name is Cristi.
    Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    Yes
    Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday: 20:00-00:00 | Sunday : 19:00-00:00 the 25man. in how many of them you can attend?
    all of them.
    Sephiroth
    Sephiroth
    Guild Member

emolate rogue(DECLINED) Empty Re: emolate rogue(DECLINED)

Post  Sephiroth Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Piece of advice, when you're applying to a guild far ahead of you, you need to make sure you have all the basics correct, like reputation, gems & glyphs and most important experience.
    You are missing vital dps with your current gems and i have no clue why you put vigot talent, because its pure pvp. You are undergeared and quite unexperienced, faction reputations seems very low, so i have nothing else to add.
    All this is stated in our minimum requirements, which we urge you to read before applying.
    This would've saved you a lot of time and helped you to write a better application.

We happen to be very keen to find some new blood, atm we got a rogue accepted for trial, so we are kinda full, but from what I see on the armory I have no choice but to decline this application.

Declined Rogue CL

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:38 pm