Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

3 posters

Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED)

essekerlot

Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  essekerlot Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 pm

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Pruno
    Race: Undead (Female)
    Class: Rogue

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Pruno

Talent Spec: Main spec - Assassination(PvE) - off spec Assassination (PvP) (Would be ok if I re-specced to combat)

Off Spec Quality: for what content is it acceptible for? Same gear but I would have to change the gems in it. Still acceptable for the same raids as before.

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you?
    I'm currently skilling Mining and Enchanting . I chose Mining only because of money to skill up Enchanting, as it is very expensive. Enchanting because of the ring enchants+ I do not have to pay fee for any enchant I want.

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids? Flasks - Buff food - Energy flask - Poisons. I guess the most necessary things you need.

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them I have not been in any serious guild on this character, most of them were irl-mate guilds. The only one was "Hatecrew" (yeah awesome guildname - not, I find it very immature) I left it because I were/am in need of a raiding guild.

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ? Nothing in Vanilla / TBC, wotlk most of the raids.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? I'm not quite sure on that one, I guess.. To have a great time and get to know new friends, also I'd like to get, don't know what to call it, "better" in the game. Like, gain new experiences, get some new gear, yeah.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? I guess I find it (as the people i've spoken to) friendly, and I want to be a part of it. You guys seem to have a really good time with eachothers. No, I'm currently not applying to any other guild.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild I think you should choose me 'cause I can retrieve the "good fealing" if something is boring or it doesn't work out properly. =)

How do you get your information about your class? I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, but I guess I'm having a look at WoW-wiki or trying new things out.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc. What's up, my name is Joel Rollén Edin, 16 y/o. I'm from Sweden, Gävle. On my spare time I do like to hang out with my pals or play WoW (weird, huh? ;p)

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    Yes, I do have them both.

[b]Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?
    I guess two of them, or something like that. (Might be all if there's nothing special in school)

My own thingy-thing :
    I'm currently farming/doing dailys so I can get the proper shoulder enchant. The one im using at the moment is only for now! (just so you guys know, only so you wont flame on that one =))

Kind Regards
    Pruno
    Vtr@
    Vtr@
    Guild Member

Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Re: Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  Vtr@ Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Hai dude where is ya enhants and gems ? oO
    essekerlot

Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED) Empty Re: Pruno - Rogue - Assassination (DECLINED)

Post  essekerlot Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Vtr@ wrote:Hai dude where is ya enhants and gems ? oO

Surprised, what are you talking 'bout? ^^
    Vtr@
    Vtr@
    Guild Member

Post  Vtr@ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:49 am

Im talking about your enchant on chest, enchant on sholders. gem on your belt betther enchant on offhand and lol imba enchant on boots Very Happy
    essekerlot

Post  essekerlot Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 am

Vtr@ wrote:Im talking about your enchant on chest, enchant on sholders. gem on your belt betther enchant on offhand and lol imba enchant on boots Very Happy

Aye, I forgot about the boot enchants, haven't really got the money yet, and the offhand will be mongoose asap I get a new dagger. As I said above I'm working on the sons of hodir rep ^^.. But what's wrong with 8 all stats? =)
    Sephiroth
    Sephiroth
    Guild Member

Post  Sephiroth Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Declined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:13 pm