Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED)

Realxin

Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED) Empty Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED)

Post  Realxin Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:35 pm

REALXIN

Character name: Realxin
    Race: Troll (former Tauren changed when race change came)
    Class: Shaman

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Realxin

Talent Spec: Main Spec is Elemental & Off Spec is Enhancement.
    I got Elemental PVE and PVP and I got OK PVE Enhance gear.

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you? 450 Skinning, made me easy gold in low levels actually don't use it that much nowadays but can come in handy sometime? Smile i got 418 Enchanting to enchant the things i want without having to ask everyone for an enchanter and i make quite a few g from it Smile i also got a 80 priest with 450 tailoring and 460 enchanting Wink

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids?
    Flask of Pure Mojo and Spicy Fried Herring is always in my inventory Smile

Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them
    Epic Fail(left because of too low acitivity) Trial and Error(I left because they were inmature and very annoying to deal with)

PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?

vanilla: Well i've done quite a few raids here but not close to clear all content xD

BC: Good experience.

WOTLK: pretty much done everything ... haven't done TOTC25 yet.. tho ivedone it on my priest.. .guess it shouldnt be a problem Smile
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?
    Have fun, test out my skills and .. well pretty much having fun Smile

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    I don't have any other applications active.
    Well i need gear, i need a good guild I hope Exordium is that!

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    Pretty much ready for raids when ever you need an ele shaman or enhance Smile and im kind of social Wink

How do you get your information about your class?
    WOWHEAD,WOWWIKI,ARENAJUNKIE and friends ;D though ive played for ages so im not using them much anymore.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    Tor Einar (prefer not to tell my last name as i want this to be personal) im 16 years and im from Norway, my main hobbys is WoW of course, and Web-designing/Web-coding and so on Smile(If you guys want me to make some new logos for your guild im on it ;D)

Our raiding times are: Tuesday+Thursday: 20:00-00:00 | Sunday : 19:00-00:00 the 25man and usually
    wednesdays we have 10-mans, in how many of them you can attend?
    all of them except tuesdays as i normally got tons of homework then, and in the weekends im always to find on the computer.

Hope you guys accepts me ;D
    Vtr@
    Vtr@
    Guild Member

Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED) Empty Re: Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED)

Post  Vtr@ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Your gear its not rdy for our team and you lack on experience
    /Declined
    Realxin

Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED) Empty Re: Elemental Shaman - Realxin Application(DECLINED)

Post  Realxin Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Vtr@ wrote:Your gear its not rdy for our team and you lack on experience
    /Declined

bullshit
    Realxin

Post  Realxin Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Vtr@ wrote:Your gear its not rdy for our team and you lack on experience
    /Declined

And atm im in my enhancement gear...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm