Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

Nascur Resto shaman application

nascur-

Nascur Resto shaman application Empty Nascur Resto shaman application

Post  nascur- Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 pm

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Nascur
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Shaman

Profile: Please link your armory profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&cn=Nascur&gn=Odd+Company

Talent Spec: Resto + Resto(pvp)

Off Spec Quality: 2nd talent tree spec is for pvp

Professions:Alchemy(450)+Enchanting(421)i ve chosen them to have my and raids flasks(if anyone hasnt bring with him) and enchanting so i can have my own enchants

Consumables: Food,flasks,addons,i see details about an encounter that i ve never been there and vent ofc

Previous Guilds:I was in a guild named Odd Company where i couldnt raid with them cause of the time they raid

PvE Experience:MC and both Ahn'Qiraj/Karazhan,Tempest Keep,Black Temple,Battle for mount Hyjal,Sunwell/Naxx,OS,EoE,Ony,Toc all cleared on 10/25 men,Uld10&25 11/14,ICC10 4/7,ICC25 1/7

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?I want to find a good pve so not to waste
    in meaningless pugs,a guild which can make a serious progress in end-game raids.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?: I ve seen the announcement in Trade channel and the progress you made on ICC and decided to make an application.No i dont have an active application

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild:Im helpful,active and dedicated person who can help others do all together a serious progress

How do you get your information about your class?:Latest patch notes(official site)and some armory scanning and of course by playing.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.:My name is Bill.Im from Greece and im 23 yrs old.Im studying computer engineering and i ve been playing wow for 2 yrs ago.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?:Of course i have a mic and my vent is installed.

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?All of them and the time you raid is the perfect time

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm