Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

Brothell - Protect/Furry warrior

BrotHell

Brothell - Protect/Furry warrior Empty Brothell - Protect/Furry warrior

Post  BrotHell Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm

CHARACTER INFO

Character name:BrotHell
    Race:Undead
    Class:Warrior

Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=brothell
    Talent Spec:My main spec is Protect but godd almost same gear for Dps dont have problem to dps as furry or arms depend what u need

Off Spec Quality: I have done as dps ic 4/7 and i think my dps is ok on my gear

Professions: Jewelcrafting and mining, have all gemes i need so now can buy recipes for guildies

Consumables: I got lots of flask in bank, and some food ofc to

Previous Guilds: I was with my irl friend in uniqum but my friend transfered to another server so i try few low guild, they didnt make any good progress so i puged with my friend ( i think succesfuly)

PvE Experience: I have done all vanila and tbc instances, in wotlk toc 25 icc 4/9 on 10 and some low progress on 25 man, have done somethink in ulduar but i was out of my country when 3.2 patch come so nothink extra

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?
    I like fun in guild, and i want to learn some new thinks how to play. Want to make some good progress

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    I saw few ppl from this guild on some raid and they seems skilled. Ilike ppl witch know what to do and know how to play this game.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    i saw some1 sending a recruit macro in trade...

How do you get your information about your class?
    i check tank spot and read load of artickles on blizzard forum,.. sometimes maxdps help to
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    My name is Boris. Im from Czech republic and im 19. Studing on IT school a like computers, sports, girls and some good drink=)

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    ye i got ventrilo mix and microphone to.So no problem

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?
    i think atleast 2/3 depend on think that will happen

Regards BrotHell

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:32 am