Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

Skyer - prot warr

SKyer

Skyer - prot warr Empty Skyer - prot warr

Post  SKyer Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Character name: Skyer
    Race: tauren
    Class: warrior

Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Skyer

Talent Spec: MS prot OS ms pvp

Off Spec Quality: 4800 gs in pvp gear

Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you? mining - +600hp ; just unlearned my 450 eng and lvl my jwc to 450 so i can go 51 sta gems.

Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids? flasks/food/repair money not a problem

Previous Guilds: postal , sincron > left them for better progress, atm im in eclipse guild but they are already full on tanks atm so i raid with them only as a replacement.
    PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?

raided mc, aq,zg in 40 player mode/in tbc i didnt play to much, just a little pvp/wotkl i've raided all high end content including toc & icc
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? down all new content, get imba gear, meet trust-worthy, social ppl

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? atm im searching for a pro guild to raid with, i've also made an apply today to excidum guild

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    i leave the deciding to u, i guess i can offer my assistance and my pro skills lol!
    How do you get your information about your class?
    @web, dont know if im allowd to post links to other sites so i wont.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    alex, 21, male , romanian, open-minded, funny
    Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?have vent/mic/comunictaion skills/good internet conn/good hardware

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend? all day, everyday flower

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:37 pm