Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

3 posters

MItaka warlock

Snoupe

MItaka warlock Empty MItaka warlock

Post  Snoupe Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Character name:Mitaka
    Race:Warlock
    Class:Destruction

Profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Mitaka

Talent Spec: destro

Professions: Mining / JC

Consumables: Flasks 4x food 10x and 28 soul shards

Previous Guilds:trial and error - left because in the summer i didnt have tmie to raid and when i came back there were 7 active locks; Devil gene - leader ''CRV'' ninjaed 50k gold from bank and kiked half pro ppl.

PvE Experience: i started my lock in the tbc and i cleared grull ZA half tempest keep and half BT/// WOtlk NAxx 10/25 Ulduar 10/25 TOC 10/25 and togc 10 beasts OS 10 3 drakes 25 2 drakes
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game? I want to clear full TOGc.. with ppl who know wt do

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds? Atm I dont have other applications and i think this guild is for me because i know and have played wth ppl from the guild and i know no 1 is slacking and all ate sensible

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild: Because i am a verry nive and funny person Wink Razz i always keep my eyes on the game not on recount no slacking ...

How do you get your information about your class? I get information for my class from my old class leader from T&E coz we are good friends and also using warlock's Den and rarel oppening MaX dps .. like to search google for my class and find and try new tallents etc... About my trinkets.. yes i know you'll sa they are bad but actually they arent ... my dps on training dummy is 5k and i am in INsane balance ! Razz
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc. I am Mitaka in ral life too i am 16 and anjoy my hobby : volleyball .

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use? YEs 2 differend kinds of vent are prepard Razz

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend? Actually at all but prob is that i tink i would be able to stay until 23:00 game time Wink

Kind Regards: i HOPE i can be accepted since you have verry polite and sensible ppl and i think i can find my place in the gild easilly:P
    Exordium
    Snoupe

MItaka warlock Empty today togc

Post  Snoupe Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 am

in togc today 6k dps Razz 10 man
    Snoupe

MItaka warlock Empty voa

Post  Snoupe Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Glugz
    Guild Member

MItaka warlock Empty Re: MItaka warlock

Post  Glugz Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 pm

I've Heard You're A Total Douchebag Meite....
    Liek u tel piple to hav achvment dat u no has u own... undarstend what im sajin?
    Ubicamala
    Guild Member

Post  Ubicamala Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Declined, due to reasons mentioned ingame. Good luck in finding another guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:42 pm