Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

2 posters

bikhunter - survival - hunter (DECLINED)

mitkaa

bikhunter - survival -  hunter (DECLINED) Empty bikhunter - survival - hunter (DECLINED)

Post  mitkaa Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Character name:Bikhunter
    Race:tauren
    Class:hunter

Profile: Please link your armory profile (remember to log out in pve gear)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Bikhunter
    Talent Spec: Main Spec & Off Spec
    survival 0/15/56(PvE)...survival 0/14/57(PvP
    Off Spec Quality: for what content is it acceptible for?
    well j PvP alot so j decided to choose a secondary specc PvP...
    Professions: What are your professions and why did you choose those? How do they help you?
    my professions are mining and engineering, becouse they can be very helpful in raids or anywhere:P
    Consumables: How do you come prepared to raids?
    well...j always have flask with me anywhere j got and j allways check my gear if is it ok.
    Previous Guilds: List your previous guild(s) and why you left them
    heartbreakers: this guild was disbanded, becouse leader went to another guild and could no longer make sense to continue.
    Slaves of the first: j was wery content with this guild but then j realized that it sucks...anyway we disband this guild too:P
    PvE Experience: What is your experience in Vanilla / TBC / WotLK ?
    in TBC j didn`t raid becouse j started playing when the Wotlk was here...but j have played the wotlk raid`s uld,toc10/25...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?
    well my goal is just one...to be a well geared hunter and to be a member of Exordium:Xd
    Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    j know that Exordium is very nice and successful guild and j wish to be one of them...well...j dont` t have open any applications to any guild.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild
    if you choose me, j promiss j will do everything in my power.
    How do you get your information about your class?
    if j don`t know how to do something, j just go to youtube and watch the videos or j ask the friends to help me with.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    my name is mitkaa and j comming from beautiful country Slovenia:P
    jm 17 years ald jm student.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    j have ventril and teamspeak
    Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?
    well j can attend all of thoese days becouse j have a time from 20.00 to 00.00, so it`s no problems with.
    Musi

bikhunter - survival -  hunter (DECLINED) Empty Re: bikhunter - survival - hunter (DECLINED)

Post  Musi Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Declined

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am