Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

Arms warrior applicant(DECLINED)

Itatchi

Arms warrior applicant(DECLINED) Empty Arms warrior applicant(DECLINED)

Post  Itatchi Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:31 pm

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Itatchi
    Race: Tauron
    Class: warrior

Profile:

Talent Spec: Main spec: arms pve.
    Offspec: protection

Off Spec Quality:

My protection gear is good enough for instances such as: Voa 25. Naxx 25. Os 25. Eoe 25. Might be good enough for Uludar. Qurrently working on my protection gear.

Professions:
    My current professions are randomly picked. I haven't been leveling any professions in the past year because I haven't had the time. The reasond for that is. I have been studying to be an engeneer, and the first year was really breath taking. I seam to have gotten the rutines to flow better this year, so I'v gotten some more time to enjoy the game.

Consumables:
    I buy some atp food, flasks, health pots etc. I repair before the raid, and I make sure I have enough money to repair while the raid is in progress. All the basic stuff.

Previous Guilds:
    I migrated to this server like 3, my warrior was lvl 66 at that time. In the past 3 months I'v been leveling and gaining as good gear as possible without raiding, more or less.

I can mention some previous guilds I'v been in, which is a long time ago. Memento(guild on Ravencrets in the vanilla time). Was made by some former The axemen members. For those of you who didn't play at that time, or haven't heard of The axemen. It was the guild who carried and is still carrying the world record in doing molten core the fastest.

I'v been in some other end-game raiding guilds, I'll mention what I'v accomplished in those guilds under the pve Experience.

PvE Experience:
    Vanilla: This is the time when I played the most. I'v cleared everything up to naxx. Me and my guild nuked down spiderwing, and some other random bosses, then BOM, tbc released.

Tbc: everything except sunwell.

Wotlk:
    This is the time I'v been playing the least, as mentioned, because of my studies. What I have cleared is: Naxx 10/25. Voa,Os,EOE 10/25 and some bosses in Uludar.

I know what your thinking. "Meh, this guy has more or less none experience with wotlk end-game instances", and your right. What I do have is a functional brain, a really good raiding background, a genuin eye for raiding and I have a really good attitude when it comes to raiding.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?

My goal is to experience the game to the fullest, meaning that I want to experience every corned or the game. In other words. I want to face every encounter in-game.

Why do you think Exordium is the guild for you? Do you have any other active applications to other guilds?
    First of. I'm not looking for a guild that raids 7 days a week, I dont got the for that.

Second of all. I actually like to see guilds that are critical to your applicants. That tells me a little about your members, it tells me that you have to be a little special to get accepted into the guild^^ and I like that. That alone makes it worth trying. And I'v noticed that by looking through some previous applicants you'v encountered.

No, I'm ofcourse not applying to more than one guild at the time.

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild.

I'll start with quoting some of what I'v said earlier in the application.

"What I do have is a functional brain, a really good raiding background, a genuin eye for raiding and I have a really good attitude when it comes to raiding."

You should also pick me because of my previous raiding experience, which I have written earlier.

I'm a dedicated player, who doesn't mind wiping. I'm very social, and I have been told that I spread positivity to people around me.

How do you get your information about your class?
    I have more or less gained what I needed to gain by playing my warrior. If there is something I'm wondering about, I would just look it up on wow-europes forum, on the warrior section.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.
    My name is Christer. I live in Norway and I'm 21 years old. On my spare time I play fotball, except when I'm not playing wow.

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?
    Yes I do.

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?

For the next 2-3 weeks, I wont be able to attend on Mondays. After, It's not going to be a problem.

Extra information.
    I started playing warrior like 6 months ago, and I like the class a lot. I'v learned how to use my actions correctly to burst out as much dps as possible.

Before that I played rogue. I started playing rogue from the first EU-beta version untill wotlk launched.

And lastly. I know your wondering why my enchants and gems are slacky. It's an easy explanation for that. I have gotten most of my gear so fast, that I havent gotten the time to grind enough gold. As I'v mentioned, I havent had the time to play that much lately, but that's gonna change, Im getting more and more play time.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Itatchi greets you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm