Exordium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft guild @ Sylvanas - Exordium/horde

Warlock - Vilatlion(DECLINED)

Vitalion

Warlock - Vilatlion(DECLINED) Empty Warlock - Vilatlion(DECLINED)

Post  Vitalion Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Character name: Vitalion
    Race:Undead
    Class:Warlock

Profile:

Talent Spec: Distraction and Demo/Distraction hybrid

Off Spec Quality: N/A

Professions:
    Inscription 405/450

Well i was exited to check what is inscription about when it first came out. it looks very helpful cos u can make significant improvements to your skills and is not a bad source if u wanna make some G.

Herbalism 450/450

Herbalism is my other one. well is essential for inscription due to the fact that inks are extracted from herbs. also i had a friend who was making me some potion elixirs and stuff... Smile and again u can sell some herbs in AH if you wanna get some G.

Consumables: Flask for Spell Power is a must! and food ofc. usually spell power or haste stats.

Previous Guilds:
    1. Lions of Kalimdor, was "rearranged" and the active members with the GM created mortality
    2. Mortality, i have not actually left from there.. the guild was attached to Nexus guild and the active players move there
    3. Nexus, i had some issues during summer so i had to be away from the game for a while. as a result i was unable to help in raids so there was no point being in the guild.

PvE Experience: i was doing mainly PvP during TBC and some kara ZA etc. Wrath: naxx10/25, EoE10/25, VoA10/25, OS10/25.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    GENERAL INFO

What are your goals in game?

am looking for an active guild with a friendly environment for some raiding and some fun. I believe that you promote team work and experience is shared between guild members. At the moment i have been accepted to guild that my alt is there but i have not join yet. am looking for a much more active and experienced guild. I don't have any issues with that guild but am looking for something more seriousand organized lets say. Fixed raid times, ventrilo, DKP etc

Tell us why should we choose you and how can you help the guild

i can help the guild as dps. (well ok this is obvious). i learn tacts fast, am not yelling in vent for wiping (this is a plus i think ) i like team work.

How do you get your information about your class?

internet mostly (forums maxdps etc), maybe from some of my mates that have lock and by experimenting like all the wow players Smile
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    PERSONAL INFO

Tell us some things about you name, age etc.

emm... My name is Antonis am in the UK atm and am 23

Do you have a ventrilo and a mic that you can use?

yeah Ventrilo and a mic.

Our raiding times are: Monday+Wednesday+Sunday: 20:00-00:00 25man. in how many of them you can attend?

yeah that looks fine. am home during those times. if smth come up and i can not attend a raid i will let you know sometime b4 so u can make your plans.

Kind Regards

Vitalion

P.S: At this point i want to add that i was away from the game for a while due to some issues that occurred during summer. but i know whats going on with the new raids and am looking for a mature and dedicated guild with experienced players in which i can cover fast this absence. i understand that my luck of experience in the new raids is not a plus for my application but i think you should know!

that's all..
    Vitalion

Warlock - Vilatlion(DECLINED) Empty Missing armory link form my application

Post  Vitalion Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

The link is not shown in the main post

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 am